With your help, we will build an endowment that permanently funds the Small Farms Program and all it does for you. Private donations – small and big – send a message that these big goals matter, now and in the future.
Put your fingerprints on it -- donate today.
Since 1997, the OSU Small Farms Program has partnered with you to strengthen small farms and sustainable farming systems in Oregon. Our flagship programs include:
- Women’s farming networks
- Organic farming research
- Farmers’ market research
- Small-scale meat and poultry production and processing
- Annual Small Farms Conference
- Oregon Small Farm News
Together, we are changing Oregon. With your help, we will make the Small Farms Program permanent – with you for the long haul.
Center for Small Farms and Community Food Systems was created to bring you more of what we do best:
- More Small Farms Program extension faculty and programs around Oregon
- New initiatives to help you navigate evolving markets and policy
- New research collaborations including: breeding varieties for organic production and protected seed sources
- Credit and non-credit courses that connect individuals to real sustainable food and farming systems
- Dedicated funding to protect the Small Farms Program from state budget fluxuation