To advance sustainable agriculture, community food systems, and economic progress for Oregon's farmers and ranchers and provide a leading-edge experience for students.
- OSU Extension Small Farms Program
- Oregon Community Food System Network
- Organic Extension Program
- Niche Meat Processor Assistance Network
- Catalysts for innovative, cross-disciplinary research and outreach
- Partners with Oregon’s sustainable food and farming organizations
- Educators exploring and analyzing sustainable agriculture and food systems
- Changing the World
Successful Farmers: Innovative, financially viable entrepreneurs fluent in markets and policy from farm to plate.
Resilient Farms: Farming systems based on environmental principles.
Robust Community Food Systems: Local and regional food systems generating environmental stewardship, human health, equity, and community economic development.
Students with high “Food IQ”: Engaged, critical thinkers – the next generation of farmers, consumers, scientists, and community leaders.