The College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences provides academic advising for undergraduates who have declared or are considering a major in Earth Sciences or Environmental Sciences, or who are interested in one of our five minors. Here are some advising tips to help maximize your advising experience at OSU, and some useful links to advising related resources.
You are welcome to meet with your advisor at any time during the year. Advisors work together with students on:
- Discussing and clarifying academic and career goals
- Navigating university rules, regulations and processes
- Course planning and tracking of degree requirements
- Consulting about academic challenges and planning decisions
- Providing targeted referrals to broader campus services
Meet with an Advisor
Ecampus Environmental Sciences Students
Use the CEOAS Academic Advising and Internship Appointment Request form to schedule an appointment.
Only your advisor can give you a registration PIN. All first-year freshmen must meet with an advisor each term to receive their PIN. Continuing and transfer students must meet with an advisor during Spring Term to receive a PIN, which is active for the following academic year. NCAA athletes and students eligible for early registration through Disability Access Services will need a new PIN every term.